At Appirio, we are one global team. Learn more about each of our regional operations.
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is key to building meaningful relationships and delivering the best results to our clients. That’s why we focus on hiring the best people with unique skills and backgrounds – not just the right keywords on a resume.
Our Recruitment Team is dedicated to providing a unique experience. We recognize that making the decision to consider a new position can be stressful and we are thrilled you’re exploring our opportunities. Here is some insight to what your interview journey might entail.
- Application Review: A Recruiting Team member reviews your application. Either way, selected to move forward or not, you will hear from us – typically within 3-4 business days.
- Recruiter Screen: If we are moving forward, the first step will be a phone interview.
- Follow-Up Interviews: Depending on the role and region, there will be 2-4 phone or video interviews.
- In-Person Interview: Finally, you’ll get to meet some Appirians in person before a final decision is made.
The interview cycle can take several weeks to a few months, depending on the role; however, our goal is to move as quickly as we can.
Over the years, we’ve identified some core commonalities among our Thriving Appirians. Does this sound like you?
- You’re a change agent; you take ownership of your work, your company, and your customers
- You go all in every day and are passionate about what you do
- You are fun, collaborative, and a true teammate
- You go above and beyond for your team and don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- You are customer-centric and will be a fanatic for your customers
Our employee programs reflect our core values of Customers, Team, & Fun. Take a look at some of our offerings.
- 8 hours/year of Volunteer Time Off with an organization of your choice
- Future of the Cloud Day — 1 day dedicated to giving back to the community
- Company store — gamification tool to use points to purchase swag
- Ideas —Platform for employees to submit any idea
- Road Shows — regional events where CEO spends the day with employees
- Stratus Awards — annual employee awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Virtual wellness program including challenges & educational seminars
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Manager Foundations
- Appirio Academy
- Continuing Education
- Leadership Development
- Health Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Income Protection & Life Insurance benefits
- Investment programs
- Commuter, Parking, & Transportation Programs
- Paid Time Off (including paid holidays)
All benefits are localized and based on each country’s statutory programs