Maximize your investment in Salesforce, Google and Workday
Appirio's Cloud products help you make the most of your investments in Salesforce, Google and Workday by making it easy to connect, extend and measure these applications.
Appirio Cloud Metrics for Salesforce helps you pinpoint the hidden complexity in your Salesforce instance and identify ways to optimize your application for peak performance.
Cloud Metrics benchmarks the key metrics of your Salesforce instance, including configurations, customizations, administration complexity and adoption, against other companies to help you identify where you stand relative to others and where you should focus to optimize the performance of your application.
Cloud Metrics helps you:
- Understand the biggest factors driving up application management costs
- Identify where you should focus to reduce cost and improve performance
- Win broad support with well-formatted benchmark report that’s easily consumable by business stakeholders
Sign up for your FREE one-time Cloud Metrics Report today.
CloudFactor brings relevant customer and prospect information from salesforce.com into Google Apps.
CloudFactor connects salesforce.com with Gmail and Google Calendar, to provide users with the right information, in the right place, at the right time. By making it easier to access and manage relevant customer information, CloudFactor helps boost user productivity and improve customer intelligence.
- Access and Update Salesforce without leaving Gmail
- Save Emails back to Salesforce
- Create Cases, Contacts, Events, Leads, and Tasks
- Collaborate with Chatter
- Centralized Setup means users never have to install browser plugins
Cloud Sync keeps your salesforce.com contacts and calendars in sync with Google Apps to ensure you never dial the wrong number or miss another appointment.
Appirio Cloud Sync offers contact and calendar sync in a unified package, with easy setup and administration.
- Contact Sync: sync up to 5,000 Contacts
- Calendar Sync: sync calendar events one month in the past and three months in the future
- Easy Administration: configure and monitor multiple user accounts from any admin login
- On-Demand Model: pay just $4/user/month for users who need the functionality, not every user with a Salesforce login
Learn more about Cloud Sync:
Economically store files of any size using the familiar salesforce.com interface.
Appirio Cloud Storage for Salesforce allows users to economically store virtually unlimited numbers of files of all sizes through the Salesforce interface. Appirio securely stores the notes and attachments using Amazon S3.
All you have to do to get started is to install the Appirio Cloud Storage AppExchange package and follow the instructions (users of Salesforce Professional Edition should use this package instead). Get large, unlimited storage within minutes.
Learn more about Cloud Storage: