Today’s organizations must design and deliver exceptional constituent experiences. Appirio can help by leveraging the power of the Salesforce platform– bringing strategic thinking and fresh ideas.
A Preferred Partner of Salesforce.org
Appirio has been instrumental in helping Salesforce.org realize its vision of a “Connected Nonprofit” and a “Connected Campus” to some of the world’s largest and most complex organizations. By leveraging the capabilities in all Salesforce Clouds, Appirio delivers a truly end-to-end solution for organizations that is not only scalable, but also mobile and flexible enough to keep pace with the rapidly changing landscape.
By leveraging the full capabilities of the Salesforce Clouds (e.g., Sales, Service, Marketing, Community, Apps, and Analytics), Appirio delivers a truly end-to-end solution for nonprofits that is not only scalable, but also mobile and flexible enough to keep pace with the rapidly changing nonprofit landscape.
Appirio Nonprofit combines strategy, software, services, and business process expertise to help nonprofits succeed. Our solutions include:
- Enable a 360° view of constituents and engage consistently with constituents across channels
- Simplify the management of donations and planned giving
- Streamline multi-channel financial processes across third-party financial processors, banks, and internal systems
- Improve analytics capabilities, allowing for timely and robust impact reporting
- Create mobile experiences for constituents to engage anytime and anywhere
- Offer self-service profiles in which donors can indicate their interests, view their interaction history, and note their preferred methods of engagement
- Manage grant applications, awards, and forecasting
- Collect, utilize, and aggregate data for ongoing program management
- Generate accurate, timely, and insightful metrics for donor impact reporting and informing program design
I don’t think there are that many vendors out there who understand the real needs of nonprofits when it comes to CRM. Appirio understands how nonprofits should implement, and were able to bring a lot of their own strategic thinking and their own solutions to our problems.
– Chris Thomas
Chief Innovation Officer, Sierra Club