In today’s competitive retail industry, brands must know how to manage and leverage an omni-channel business. Whether a customer is researching a brand online or shopping in a brick-and-mortar store, the experience should be familiar and personalized. By adding digital components in store and empowering employees with the best tools and training, retailers can wow their customers with an exceptional experience that will keep them coming back.
Appirio Retail provides store, distributor, and franchise workers with digital tools to help them better serve their customers, including cloud-based communities, customer service portals, and mobile survey apps. Our retail offerings enable more efficient and effective communications between retailers and their field unit operations.
“We are thrilled that Appirio has been recognized as a Salesforce Fullforce Solution partner and is helping retailers connect with their customers in entirely new ways. We work closely with Salesforce Fullforce Solution partners, like Appirio, to ensure our customers benefit from their proven industry expertise with the Salesforce’s Customer Success Platform."
Kori O’Brien | Senior Vice President, Partner Marketing & Solutions | Salesforce
Some of our Fullforce Solution retail customers
Higher-performing promotions, effective new product introductions, and better Customer and Worker Experience.
- Single stop for employee interaction and support eliminates headaches and barriers.
- Drive engagement and sense of community across stores and regions while maintaining compliance of sensitive information.
- Make it simple to launch new products and promotions.
- Enable franchise workers with digital tools to better serve the brand’s customers.
- Allow for in-store employee collaboration across franchise workers for a broad lens into the overall business.
- Provide powerful insights on performance and engagement directly to the franchise worker.
- Engage employees with relevant training and company news.
- Deliver timely training for new employees and to coincide with seasonal changes.
- Define and automate learning paths for training, compliance, and career development.
- Numerous metrics to evaluate and analyze every stage of your customer or worker journey.
- The ability to quantifiably benchmark the Customer or Worker Experience and therefore, measure improvement.
- Customer persona strategies enable clear view of customer’s unique needs.
- Identify and target the most impactful touchpoints with a customer.
- Data assets and tools consolidate disparate customer data to understand KPIs for customer retention, acquisition, and lifetime value.
- Create a unified experience across digital and physical interactions.
- Make it easy for customers to get help through their preferred channel.
- Capture feedback on the experience in a consistent manner in order to understand which service channels are performing best.
High-quality, maintained platform assets
- Measure retail execution and effectiveness.
- Targeted survey distribution and assignment.
- Expand CRM data and feedback outside of Salesforce.com.
- Offline mobile capabilities.
- Configurable social intranet asset built using Force.com.
- Functionality includes CMS; configurable look and feel.
- Social collaboration with Salesforce Chatter.
- Built with responsive design for mobile access on mobile devices (e.g., tablets and smartphones).